If you are a creative who loves working with visual mediums such as Adobe or Canva, you have an opportunity to build your portfolio while helping a good cause.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Ongoing graphic design support, which may include:
- Flyer designs
- Merchandise designs
- Infographics (research on mental health required)
- Branded assets for social media
- Breaking Taboo website needs
You will have the chance to work on projects according to your skill sets and interests
- Prior graphic design experience (Will be asked to show portfolio/ design work).
- Works well independently and proactively as part of a team.
- Time commitment of at least 2-4 months, for at least 10-15 hours per month.
- Ability to work remotely.
- For certain projects, we already have a general idea of the designs we would like to have, but we also love working with the creativity of the graphic designer.